主题

帖子

积分

midMem

积分
jumpTo
owner
poston 2020-3-19 10:50 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
We have started integrating SmartEye system to our Solutions and complete many integrated functions
My team is currently stuck with three issues related to Group PTT feature;
  • How can we receive messages sent from Camera MCP App User to Web App or Software User? (The API only shows how to send a message from Web App User to Camera User)
  • How can we access and get the history of Chat message data between two users? Where can we get this data?
  • How can we get the history of Chat message data of Group Chat? Where can we get this data?
Could you guide us to the API code or SDK that can help us to better understand how to work with the Chat features?
We could not find any reliable sample from the SDK to understand how the Chat feature works

本帖子中包含更多资源

pls login 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?registerNow

x

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

midMem

积分
sofa
 Owner| poston 2020-3-19 15:53 | 显示全部楼层

Thank you.
We will check the C/S client software and SDK. Is the P2P and Chat data stored in a local database in SmartEye Server?
I understand this system uses MySQL database. Will it be possible for us to access the MySQL database?

Tony
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

midMem

积分
bench
 Owner| poston 2020-3-25 17:07 | 显示全部楼层
Hi,
Is there any sample code or API to help us develop Push-to-Talk (PTT) functions in Web App.
We tried the samples in Web SDK to allow Web Browser to access Microphone and Speaker of the computer so user can push a button in the Web App and PPT/Communicate with the Users in the Meeting Group.

Unfortunately the Web SDK seems to be incomplete and nothing happens when Microphone button is clicked. Also we cannot hear the Audio messages sent from Camera from Web App.

Tony

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

midMem

积分
ground
 Owner| poston 2020-3-26 19:20 | 显示全部楼层
besovideo post on2020-3-25 17:31
pls note, https(9443 port) must be employed to enable MIC,
and pls enable MIC in chrome settings.

Thank you. This is very helpful
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

midMem

积分
5#
 Owner| poston 2020-3-26 19:24 | 显示全部楼层
Hi,

Is there a way we can do point-to-point audio call with a Camera User via Web App?
I don't see any features or samples in the SmartEye Web API or SDK to do point-to-point audio call with a user.
If you have a Web API or SDK sample for this feature could you please share with me?
Tony

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

midMem

积分
6#
 Owner| poston 2020-3-31 10:47 | 显示全部楼层
Hi,
I have a couple of questions and issues with the SmartEye Web API and SDK.
We use your BC310 model camera for our Software integration testing and many sample API functions dont work with this Android Body Camera with MCP App

1- The "Device shutdown / restarts / event alarm" API function does not work. Nothing happens in the Device when these functions are triggered
2- Is there any way i can capture SOS button press event via Web API?
3- Is there any way i can get information of the connected Device via Web API?

Tony

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

midMem

积分
7#
 Owner| poston 2020-3-31 12:15 | 显示全部楼层
coldflame post on2020-3-31 12:01
dear tony, do you have a BC310 at hand?

Yes, we have BC310 Camera. We are using it in our testing and integration work
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

midMem

积分
8#
 Owner| poston 2020-3-31 13:11 | 显示全部楼层
IBeli post on2020-3-31 13:05
hi tony.
I tested the question 1 using the demo your pointed.  After login success, i input the p ...

Hi,
I thought the shutdown and restart command was to shutdown and restart the Camera but now its clear its only for the MCP app. This is clear now

I would like to know if its possible to capture the SOS or Event Alarm action from the Body Camera via the Web API or SDk?

Tony
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

midMem

积分
9#
 Owner| poston 2020-3-31 14:29 | 显示全部楼层
lihui2006 post on2020-3-31 13:35
hi, tony, pls make sure your server software is the latest one (0326), may do online upgrading from  ...

Ok, we will try updating the SmartEye Server application and check.
Last time we did the update it actually broke the whole SmartEye system. None of the SmartEye Web App features worked.

We did not use the update server IP Address you provided when we updated.
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

midMem

积分
10#
 Owner| poston 2020-4-1 18:13 | 显示全部楼层
Hi,
We have added SSL Certificate to the our Web Application that connects to SmartEye Web Server and API.
After adding the SSL Certificate to our web application we are no longer able to Authenticate\Login to SmartEye server any more via our Web App.
We see the following error in the browser console;

Is there any where in the web server (nginx) of SmartEye system that we need to configure our SSL Certificate.
There is also an EXPIRED Certificate embedded in the SmartEye application. The issue may be caused because of the Expired Certificate.

Could you please guide us how to configure our own SSL Certificate in the SmartEye web server?

Thank
Tony

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

creditRule

QQ|wireless surveillance

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 16:18 , Processed in 0.069338 second(s), 20 queries .