view: 1998|reply: 3

Non-OCX code reference questions

[copyURL]

主题

帖子

积分

积分
poston 2019-1-31 02:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
We are just getting started on integrating this into our web application and studying the code on the server.       

Since Microsoft is switching to the Chrome Engine there will no long be support for OCX in the browser.
Our customers use Firefox, Chrome and other browsers. I have been looking at the code in the sample
code (html/webclient) and all the code refers to the OCX to login and access camera video.
I need reference to a pure js sample to init the connection, login and access the PU list and camera video without the OCX.
Is there a URL for this or a sample app I can look at other than the code in the html/WebClient folder?
Also, in a non-OCX version does the video stream use Flash or can it use a component such as Video.js to
render the video stream? I have seen references to both and I am not sure which one should be used.

I try to open the code at file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/LiveView/Server/webAPI_nginx/html/Custom/WebClient/Login.html#!/
in chrome or firefox and it will not open, just a blank page, but does open in IE with the OCX. As mentioned we need a non-OCX code for reference.

Our application (web) is on another server than the SMS server so all IP referecnes are to the SMS server which is not 127.0.0.1.
Both servers are on the same network. Internally the IP for the SMS is 192.168.11.230 and the web app is on another server but should be able to access the SMS connection.

Thank you for your help.

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

vipMem

积分
poston 2019-1-31 09:19 | 显示全部楼层
well, kindly pls check the document attached.

本帖子中包含更多资源

pls login 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?registerNow

x
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

积分
 Owner| poston 2019-2-6 06:01 | 显示全部楼层
We are working on an ASP.NET MVC application and trying to include just the files needed to login and get a PU list in Chrome. We are using the sample application as a guide. In Visual Studio, when we run the test application we are getting an error and I do not understand it.

In the Chrome console:
LoginDirective()
Index:140 swInitkeywords == null
Index:148 swInit() called...
Index:170 on init ok
Index:120 swInitkeywords
jsw.js:1 using broswer websocket
jsw.js:1 ws url: ws://localhost:36001/jswapi
jsw.js:1 websoket connect ...
Index:134 session = [object Object]
jsw.js:1 WebSocket connection to 'ws://localhost:36001/jswapi' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 404
(anonymous) @ jsw.js:1
e.loadWebSocket @ jsw.js:1
jSW.SWSession @ jsw.js:1
testLogin @ Index:123
oninitcall @ Index:172
(anonymous) @ jsw.js:1
emit @ jsw.js:1
AfterAsyncLoadHasResult @ jsw.js:1
AsyncLoadJsCss.o.onload @ jsw.js:1

Do not know what I need to do for the 404 error. We are running this from Visual Studio using Chrome. I do not understand 'ws://localhost:36001/jswapi - what is jswapi in the URL? Am I missing a js file that defines this?

Thank you.
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

主题

帖子

积分

vipMem

积分
poston 2019-2-10 13:46 | 显示全部楼层
hello, did you test RTMP, HLS on our demo server ?
61.191.27.18:8081
reply agree Against

使用道具 report

creditRule

QQ|wireless surveillance

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 11:40 , Processed in 0.063479 second(s), 21 queries .